Microsoft ASP.Net Software Developer/Engineer
Why working with Daxonet?
We implement “Think outside the box” culture
Lots of opportunities to learn new technologies
Flexible and nimble
As a .Net developer (preferably C#) you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining software programs in accordance to requirements and specifications, established or defined quality and performance standards, and within delivery timelines.
The technologies that you will be working with to develop software programs include but not limited to ASP.Net framework, ASP.Net Core, ADO.NET, ASP.NET MVC Framework, Entity Framework, RESTful API and so on.
To develop and maintain software programs:
- According to business requirements and specifications.
- Within established or defined quality and performance standards.
- Within agreed upon delivery timelines.
Participate in consultation with Technical Lead in estimating effort for work assigned.
Participate in initiatives that improve processes and/or procedures that contribute to performance effectiveness and efficiencies.
Communicate work progress and all (work related) pertinent information in an accurate and timely manner to the Development Leads.
Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Significant commercial software development experience in C# / Microsoft .Net and have worked with the following: –
- Creating Web Services and RESTful services with Web API.
- At least 1 – 2 years of working experience in a commercial software development environment.
- Proven commercial experience in the software development lifecycle.
- Positive and professional approach at all times.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Initiative and ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach to tasks.
Years of Experience
1 year and above
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree