Why working with Daxonet?
We implement “Think outside the box” culture
Lots of opportunities to learn new technologies
Flexible and nimble
We’re looking for a junior/senior business IT system analyst & functional consultant. Your goal will be providing analysis of business requirements, functional solutions, project documentation, testing, end user training, deployment and project implementation.
- Responsible for business system analysis, user acceptance testing and implementation of Accounting & ERP projects.
- Understand business and user requests. Translate those needs into functional and technical solutions, supported by thorough and well documented proposals.
- Support project manager during system implementation.
- Working closely with Technical System Analyst and Development Team to resolve application issue, and involve into development for bug fix and enhancement according to business needs.
- To be able to advise customers as well as to provide functional consulting (i.e. functional processes, workarounds) to customers.
- Work within a team based environment.
- Qualifications: Business IT or Accounting graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Desired experience(s): Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in business software environment.
- Experience with any accounting software or ERP system will be an added advantage.
- Key quality(s): Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills, Time management skills, Learning & Facilitation skills, Strong analytical and system thinking skills, able to work in a team environment, result oriented and work independently.
- Required language(s): English
- Gender: Any gender
- Nationality: Malaysian or hold residence status
Years of Experience
2 years and above
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree